Sunday, July 20, 2008

Oil on Copper Book



I have gone ahead and published a book using IPhoto and the Apple online printing site. I hope it comes out O.K. I worry about the colors reproducing accurately.

It wasn't all that easy to get the typography and images to my specifications...but hey, I'm reeeal picky. It will be interesting to see what the quality is for $20.00 plus shipping and handling. They'll send me the actual book in a few days.

The book is a collection of the Oil on Copper paintings I did last semester. You can take a look at the whole collection right now by clicking on Oil on Copper: 22 Paintings.

If anybody else has had good experiences with online printing and publishing, let me know! I tend to create works of art in series and plan on make more books.

Back to work.

No comments: