Friday, February 27, 2009

Devoted to Fine Art

After giving it quite a bit of thought and wrestling with code, links and flash photo galleries that don't work (see below), I have finally decided to have a separate Fine Art web site devoted to my work as an artist.

I didn't actually create it from scratch like I usually do, instead I've used a web based site for artists called icompedium.com. I must say how delighted I am to not have to build a new site from scratch and that its design is what I would have eventually come up with after weeks of designing and re-designing or maybe not at all. It doesn't matter, check out the spotless information design that allows my work to shine through. www.rebeccajmoran.com

After this shamless plug, I can get back to painting...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Inspiring....

Katie Ring said...

Nice - I like the new site! :)